COVID-19 and what you can do right here and now!
These are, without question, very scary times.
Together, we can do something profound right here and right now!
Now, more than ever, it's crucially important to "Support What You Love". We're creating a new economy of kindness for the brands, bands, solo artists, organizations, churches and individuals, and we want you to be a part of it.
We have something in StoreFrontier that is so immensely powerful! Something as simple as a t-shirt can help you earn income and raise funds. Instead of traditional crowdfunding, offering merch gives fans something to wear with pride. Your fans now have a way to show their support for you and your brand both monetarily and physically.
- Maybe you're a neighborhood restaurant, bar, brewery or shop that has closed down or has limited your hours.
- Maybe you're in the service industry, are a restaurant server, bartender, or an hourly employee who can’t work.
- Maybe you're in a band that had to cancel your tour or can’t play local shows.
- Maybe you're a church or organization who can't meet when gathering sizes are limited due to social distancing.
- Maybe you're a venue or an event/festival that had to be postponed, rescheduled or cancelled entirely.
StoreFrontier™ lets anyone create and sell retail-quality merch with absolutely no upfront costs and zero held inventory. All you need is art and a social media audience where you can direct your marketing.
This is a perfect solution for where you are right now in this new world and economy (inside your own home).
We're in this with you and we want to be part of your story. Please pop us a DM or message us on LIVE CHAT during business hours.
New brands will be built and the strength we build as a community is something that will never go away!
Please share this with the brands, bands, solo artists, organizations, churches and individuals you care about. We're eager get the word out and immediately start helping.
Together we're going to do something amazing and put a few dings in the universe.